The Thane Of Whiterun The Thane Of Whiterun

youre funny

I am becoming more and more a fan of yours with each submission. You you good humor and I enjoy your animation. Keep up the good work!

Strange Clouds Strange Clouds

very impressive

I enjoyed this flash animation. It had a great message behind it. I'm impressed it only took you 5 days to complete. Keep up the great works.

OuterSpaced OuterSpaced

simple and creative

pretty creative and fun. it's bound for fp. gl keep the creativity comin

Random Killing Random Killing

hay

i fink dis game is rlly gud. like totaly bad. keep doing shit big 8]

Sequel Sequel

This is not hate

You have potential but this piece is not up to standards. A few thing IMO that would improve this work would be - loader - animate the background yourself. It might be tough at first but you will get use to it and more than likely have fun with it. Use the pictures you got as a reference. - time the voices better maybe stream ur music and effects? Over all if you put in a little more effort you will be able to get more out of it and in turn have more positive feed back.

adamkombatking responds:

cheers dude

The Astronaut The Astronaut

brilliant!

I found your animation hilarious. I laughed most of the time. You have skills at animating directing and voice acting! Keep up the excellent content. 5/5

MechanicalAngel2: Unbound MechanicalAngel2: Unbound

Happy face

I enjoyed the animation. It is a very general idea but very fun. I liked how you worked the camera with focusing. The music was excellent as well. Over all this animation is choreographed very gracefully. 5/5

Warping Warping

In side jokes don't make friends.

but none the less it was a good short. some hidden humor and deff seemed like there was sum kinda hindin msg i didn't get. I enjoyed your warping animation. 5/5